RETREATS & GROUP EVENTS
Kavanaugh Conference and Retreat Center is a wonderful place to hold your next retreat. We can meet all your retreat needs. Our accommodations are unique and the surroundings are serene. Our dining hall is great for meals or we can provide you catering needs is desired.
LODGING AVAILABLE FOR RETREATS
- Sleeps 26 people in bunk beds with two full baths. Two full showers in each bathroom.
- The downstairs features a large meeting area with a fireplace. Two half baths in this area.
- There is a residential size kitchen.
- McCoy has central heat and air conditioning.
Perkins & Olds Cottages
- Sleeps 16 – 20 people in four bedrooms. Each bedroom has a full bath.
- Each cottage features a meeting/living area, kitchen with stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave.
- A laundry room is provided in Perkins Cottage with washer and dryer.
- Olds Cottage has a fireplace.
- This facility features 22 lodge rooms with two double beds to each room.
- Each room has a full bath and is heated and air conditioned.
- Guests are requested to make their own beds.
- Wireless internet service is available at the lodge.
No television or telephone service is available. The area has excellent cell phone reception. Free wifi is available upon request.
Kavanaugh offers a Low Ropes Element Course for team building. This is great for groups from middle school age and up. The fee for this is $15.00 per person. Each session lasts approximately 2 hours and the recommended minimum number is 8 people. Kavanaugh has two staff members to lead this activity for a maximum of 20 people per session.
Make team building a part of your group retreat at Kavanaugh!